The Ryot Verb Vaporizer is a compact, slim, and easy to use vaporizer meant to provide a good solid rip. Features include rapid heating temperature control, OLED Display, the stainless steel removable magnetic poker and airflow holes.
Ryot also offers a “Limited 2 Year” Warranty in case there’s any manufacturing defects. Retailing at $100, it just makes the under $100 category. The Verb is said to be made by smokers, for smokers. It is available in Ryot with 10% discount using this coupon code TVG10 (Visit Store)
In the Box comes:
- Your RYOT VERB DHV Vaporizer
- 1 Micro USB Charging cable
- 1 Cleaning brush
- 25 pc. Cotton swabs
- 1 Metal filter and screw
- 1 Smell Proof Storage Keeper
The Design of the Ryot Verb vaporizer is simple; The on/off button, the low heat button and the high heat button. Aside from that, you have the removable heat resistant silicone mouthpiece with the metal filter inside, and the stainless steel magnetic removable poker at the bottom to help stir the bowl or help clear it out. As simple as the design is, it really covers the basics without overcomplicating things.
The airflow is controlled by your fingers on the back of the vaporizer, it has 5 holes that are essentially the airflow vents. With the compact size it makes carrying in your pocket or purse easier than easier. Especially if you consider their smell proof Slym case that fits the Verb Vaporizer.
The overall performance is pretty good for the price. The funnel ceramic bowl makes filling it easy, and the rapid heat up is helpful. It does vibrate and the OLED screen gives you a “HIT IT” when it's ready to inhale and a “L8TR VAPR” when you turn it off. The OLED screen displays the current temperature, the battery level and the goal temperature when you press the buttons.
The vapor quality is pretty minor overall, but taste wise 380-400 seemed to be my favorite range. I would recommend experimenting with the temperature that works best for yourself taste wise. The Verb has the temperature capabilities of 330°F to 420°F to keep things easy. Reminder, there’s been concerns of the device getting too hot when using it consecutively otherwise just let the device cool down between sessions.
Complementing the Verb's stellar performance is RYOT's Kannastör Gr8tr V2 Grinder(read review). This premium grinder is intricately engineered to produce the ideal texture and consistency of herbs, optimizing them for the Verb's efficient heating system. The synergy between the Verb and the Gr8tr V2 Grinder ensures a seamless, enriched, and more enjoyable vaping journey from start to finish.
The battery life works for solo sessions best. A full charge takes just over an hour to finish but lasts you about 45 minutes to an hour of consecutive use. So if you do short solo sessions you can stretch the battery for a few days before having to recharge it fully again. However, the device automatically shuts off after 3 minutes and 30 seconds. And you can make a chamber last about 2-3 sessions, maybe 4 if you sift it around in order to evenly distribute the heat. Otherwise it's easy enough to refill the funneled chamber. Just be sure to pack it relatively loose so the herb can heat evenly.
It’s easy to clean your Ryot Verb vaporizer. A few things to get started you’ll need Isopropyl alcohol, otherwise the q-tips, and the cleaning brush are provided in the box.
- Remove the silicone mouthpiece
- Remove the magnetic removable poker at the bottom and use that to sift the herb out of the chamber
- Use the cleaning brush provided to get the rest of the herb out of the crevices in the chamber as well as the metal filter.
- Use isopropyl alcohol and the q-tips provided to sanitize the oven chamber and the inside area of the metal filter
- Let everything dry after wiping down and reassemble the pieces
- “Sip it, don’t rip it” to get a smooth draw of vapor
- If you need to keep the smell to a minimum, consider their Slym case that’s smell proof, holds 2 cartridges, has a zipper pocket, and fits the Verb Vaporizer or the Verb 510 thread flip vers. Priced at $30
- Ryot offers a “tune up kit” which includes a metal filter, screw, and a replacement O-ring. And a replacement poker is available for $5 in case you lose the original.
- “Grip the hip” is one of their tips for your hand placement because the lower body of the Verb vaporizer remains cool
- Let the device cool 3-5 minutes between sessions in order to avoid your vaporizer from overheating and possibly ruining your battery life
Overall the Ryot Verb Vaporizer is a simple, discreet and easy to maintain dry herb vaporizer with all the basic necessities you would need to get started as a beginner to dry herb vaporizers on a budget. With the rapid heating, simple button functions, and the concise temperature range this vape provides a decent battery life for solo use, and a big chamber makes it all the more perfect for beginners and for the “Under 100” category priced at 100. However for dry herb vape users that prefer big clouds and heavy hitting pulls, I would recommend looking for a different vaporizer.
- Compatible: Dry Herb
- Released Date: Oct 2023
- Smartphone App: No
- Vibration Notification: No
- Display Type: OLED
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Temperature Settings: 420°F
- Charger Type: Micro-USB
- Battery Type: Replaceable
- Battery Capacity: 1200mAh
- Sesh Per Charge: 6-8 Sessions
- Overall Score: 3.7
- MSRP: $100
- Coupon Code: TVG10
- Store: Visit Store