Best Vaporizers of 2024
Last Update:February 14, 2024
Welcome to our definitive guide to the best vaporizers of 2024, where we meticulously evaluate and compare the top models across key categories: dry herb, extracts, and 510 battery vaporizers. Our comprehensive reviews are designed to help you navigate the diverse market.
Read more ↓
Dry herb vaporizer buying guide
Picking out the best dry herb vaporizer isn’t the most straightforward task, especially when new vapes come to market on a daily basis. But trust us, as overwhelming as the task seems- once you find the vape that’s right for you, it’ll be tough to go back to burning your weed.
Finding the “best dry herb vaporizer” really depends on your individual needs and may be different from one user to the next. On this page, we’ve listed the best performing (and best-looking) portable dry herb vaporizers of 2024, broken down into three price groups. When ranking vapes, we’re taking into account each device’s price, accompanying features, design and build quality, performance/price ratio, brand reputation, and of course, vapor quality.
What are dab pens?
Dab Pens are also known as Wax Pens or Weed Pens and are compatible with CBD/ THC shatter, extract, Wax, concentrate, dab, etc. On this list are the best dab pens of this 2024, in different categories. We posted links to authorized stores and coupon codes where available. We update the list as we test new pens.
What are Oil Vape Pens?
510 refers to the threading that connects between the battery and the cartridge. The first-generation e-cigs used a 510 thread, and since then, this became the standard connection type between batteries and vaping accessories. It is commonly used by both battery and Cartridge manufacturers. Using a standardized connection type makes batteries and accessories cross-compatible and very accessible. 510-Batteries are compatible with a variety of different components, most commonly- THC/CBD oil carts and Wax/Dab Atomizers.
- Dry Herb – Marijuana that is still in its plant form. It is used in dry herb vaporizers after it has been ground down to a fine consistency.
- Dab/Wax – This is material that has been extracted from the marijuana plant that has a semi-solid, waxy form. It is more concentrated and potent than dry herb.
- Oil – This is also a substance extracted from the marijuana plant, only it is in the form of a viscous liquid.
- Cart/Cartridge – These are disposable receptacles that come pre-filled with THC or CBD oil. They are 510 threaded and can only be used when they are attached to compatible batteries.
- Battery – This is a device that is compatible with pre-filled cartridges. They can be pen-style, where the cartridge screws onto one end of the pen-shaped battery. There are also conceal type batteries where the cartridge is inserted into the battery.
- 510 Thread – The type of screw threading used on all pre-filled cartridges, all batteries, and on some vape pens.
- Oven – This is where the dry herb or wax is placed in the respective vaporizer.
- Coil – Also called an atomizer, this is where the wax is placed in a vape pen. It is usually made from materials like ceramic or quartz.
- Vape Pen – This a pen-shaped device used to vape waxy marijuana extracts.
- CBD – This is one of the main cannabinoids found in the marijuana plant. It has many health and medicinal benefits but is not psychoactive so it won’t get you high.
- Grinder – This is a device that is used to grind down the dry herb into a consistency that works with weed vaporizers. Grinders can be manual or electric.